google-site-verification: googlec7193c3de77668c9.html

Father’s regret over son’s fatal Worcester boxing bout

He added that Dominic, from Droitwich in Worcestershire, was in the best physical shape he had ever been in before his fight.

“I remember seeing a previous fight, and two ladies absolutely clubbing each other – it was clear to that it was all about attack, rather than actual boxing,” he said of the event.

Earlier on Tuesday, a leading doctor told the inquest that the event’s bosses should have notified the ambulance service in advance about the fights.

“You should be given the option of deciding if an event is risky enough to put more staff on, so you can ensure there’s no delay in treatment,” said Dr Ramzi Freij, a consultant in emergency medicine who has overseen events at Wembley Stadium.

“I think it would have been wise to have informed the ambulance service and the local trauma centre of the event.”

The inquest continues.


Source link

Views: 2

See also  England in Pakistan: Ben Stokes will be hurting - Brendon McCullum on series defeat

Check Also

Met Office could name storm after Aardman’s Shaun the Sheep

Shaun the Sheep could be facing a stormy day out with his cousin Timmy the …

Kidsgrove councillor submits resignation to wrong council

A councillor who handed in a resignation letter to the wrong council says she no …

Stoke-on-Trent man heads to Las Vegas for bricklaying contest

A former bricklayer from Stoke-on-Trent has been crowned champion of “the superbowl of bricklaying” which …

Leave a Reply

Available for Amazon Prime