google-site-verification: googlec7193c3de77668c9.html

Supporters raise £9,000 to replace a Milton Keynes school’s bus

Mr Quinton, whose school has 430 pupils, said the bus was taken between 16:00 and 17:00 GMT on 16 November.

He said he was called at about 22:30 on the Saturday to be told the school’s backdoor was open and the minibus missing.

He found school fencing had been cut and there was “glass all over the playground where they kept the bus”.

The theft was captured on CCTV.

“I was really angry on Saturday night, really upset,” he said.

He added he had been left feeling “violated”.

But, with the £10,000 fundraising target already nearly reached, he said: “The reaction has really restored my faith in our community.”


Source link

See also  Outbreak of bird flu strain H5N1 on Cornish farm

Check Also

Saltash man completes 2,800 mile scoot across Australia

Brown’s is no stranger to the country and hoped to raise £5,000 for three charities …

Mango season and how the fruit shapes community and culinary heritage in Bradford

In Bradford, Imran Khan loves mangoes so much that he organised a whole festival dedicated …

The Wolverhampton dhol drummer looking to inspire

By day, Sandi Kaur is a lawyer… by night, she is a drummer in the …

Leave a Reply

Available for Amazon Prime