google-site-verification: googlec7193c3de77668c9.html

Six charged after man abducted in Edinburgh

Six people arrested in connection with the abduction of a man from Edinburgh have been charged.

Police Scotland said they received reports that a 22-year-old man had been abducted from the Canonmills area at about 22:30 on Thursday.

He was later traced in the Longniddry area of East Lothian on Friday and taken to hospital as a precaution. Officers closed the A198 between Coal Road and the junction for Cunningham Court while inquiries were carried out, but it has since reopened.

Five men – aged 21, 21, 22, 23 and 45 – and a 40-year-old woman have been charged in connection with the incident. They are due to appear at Edinburgh Sheriff Court on Monday.


Source link

Views: 2

See also  Ministers urged to keep care plans for children with special needs

Check Also

Formula E: Taylor Barnard on the end-of-season races in London

Barnard, who’s from Norwich, says the driving bug was passed down from his father, who …

Formula E: Taylor Barnard on the end-of-season races in London

Barnard, who’s from Norwich, says the driving bug was passed down from his father, who …

Grandmother loses everything in Willenhall bungalow fire

An 84-year-old woman grabbed her pet dog and budgie before leaving her much-loved home as …

Leave a Reply

Available for Amazon Prime
Hostrite hosting news updates.