google-site-verification: googlec7193c3de77668c9.html

Revised plans for Skye fish farms rejected four years ago

Organic Sea Harvest, which already runs two farms, said it had worked with the Scottish government, regulators and Highland Council to produce its new proposals.

It said it cared about local communities and the new farms would help its workforce and business to thrive.

But former councillor Calum MacLeod said there were concerns four years ago about the impact on a scenic area, and was disappointed new plans had been submitted only a few years after the earlier proposals were rejected.

He said: “You have to listen to the strength of local sentiment.

“The strength of will was overwhelming. I cannot see how will have changed.”


Source link

See also  Arne Engels: West Ham United break record to sign £22m Celtic midfielder

Check Also

Father and son jailed after £900,000 Glasgow Airport cannabis swoop

As the luggage was checked Stephen was asked if he knew what was inside. He …

Two men banned from every football ground in UK after Old Firm disorder

Along with the five-year Football Banning Order, Graham was sentenced on Friday to a two-year …

Scotland’s NHS is putting reputation before patient safety – officials

He added that a survey of 17,000 BMA Scotland members found the problem was “absolutely …

Leave a Reply

Available for Amazon Prime