google-site-verification: googlec7193c3de77668c9.html

Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu to undergo surgery to have prostate removed | World News


Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu will go into hospital to have his prostate removed, his office has said.

The 75-year-old was diagnosed with a urinary tract infection resulting from a benign prostate enlargement.

Mr Netanyahu is expected to go into hospital on Sunday to undergo the operation.

Earlier this year, he had surgery for a hernia and had a pacemaker fitted last year.

The announcement comes after the Israeli military raided one of the last functioning hospitals in northern Gaza, arresting its director.

This breaking news story is being updated and more details will be published shortly.

Please refresh the page for the fullest version.

You can receive breaking news alerts on a smartphone or tablet via the Sky News app. You can also follow us on WhatsApp and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with the latest news.


Source link

Views: 0

See also  Over 53,000 Haitians flee capital in weeks following gang takeover

Check Also

Fans react to Stephen Colbert’s final show

The late-night host will appear behind his CBS desk for the final time after the …

US to send 5,000 more troops to Poland, Trump says

The announcement comes a week after the Pentagon cancelled a planned deployment of 4,000 troops …

'No means no': Greenlanders protest against Trump outside new US consulate

The inauguration of the new consulate comes amid a push by the US president for …

Leave a Reply

Available for Amazon Prime
Our free link building tool gives you instant access to contextual links from thousands of websites worldwide.