google-site-verification: googlec7193c3de77668c9.html

Murder arrests over woman missing from Derby since 2010

5fb3c010 3b30 11f0 b5d2 4d64b714e3dc.jpg

Three people have been arrested on suspicion of murder by officers investigating the disappearance of a woman in Derby 15 years ago.

Izabela Helena Zablocka, who is originally from Poland, came to work in the UK in 2009 and was living in the Normanton area at the time.

Her family in Poland lost contact with her in August 2010 and despite their efforts to trace her, Ms Zablocka has never been found.

A missing persons report was submitted to Derbyshire Police last week, prompting an investigation into her disappearance.

The force made an initial appeal for information about Ms Zablocka’s disappearance – which was not reported to UK authorities at the time – on Sunday.

On Tuesday, it said two women, aged 39, and a 41-year-old man were arrested on suspicion of murder and remained in police custody.

Officers have attended an address in Normanton and remain in the area carrying out inquiries.

The force is appealing for any information relating to Ms Zablocka’s time in Derby, in particular around August 2010.

She is understood to have worked at the former Cranberry Foods chicken and turkey factory in Scropton.


BBC News

See also  What led Suffolk MP Jess Asato to go against Elon Musk?

Check Also

I fix cars for a living and put out fires in my spare time

By day, 20-year-old Tyrell Cambridge spends his hours fixing vehicles, but when the tools are …

Two men re-arrested after Wylam death of soldier Liam Potts

In a tribute, his family, who called him Pottsy, said he was “the heart and …

Northamptoshire Dogfather set for Strictly after stroke recovery

Speaking to Bernie Keith on BBC Radio Northampton, Hall said he did not expect to …

Leave a Reply

Available for Amazon Prime