google-site-verification: googlec7193c3de77668c9.html

Mason Rist and Max Dixon: Five guilty of murdering Bristol teens

The jury was told how Max and Mason had been wrongly identified as being responsible for throwing bricks at a house in the neighbouring Hartcliffe area earlier that evening.

The five accused had set off from Hartcliffe heading to Knowle West “hell-bent on revenge”, Ray Tully QC told the court.

Snook, from Hartcliffe, Bristol, claimed he “didn’t know” the teenagers were going to kill the boys when he drove them to the area in his Audi Q2.

Mr Tully said the four younger defendants were all armed and argued all five people were responsible for their deaths, which the jury accepted.

During the trial, the jury was shown CCTV captured from Mason’s home.

It showed the Audi slow down as it passed Max arriving at Mason’s home in Ilminster Avenue shortly after 23:00 BST on the Saturday night.

The car then drives out of frame, and Max and Mason leave the house together.

Seconds later, the same camera captures the Audi reappearing and four people jump out, chasing the boys down the road, before inflicting the fatal injuries in an attack lasting 33 seconds.


Source link

Views: 0

See also  Betfred says all its shops may close if Reeves hikes gambling tax

Check Also

France suspends extra EU border checks at Dover after hours-long queues

The Port of Dover said the new entry and exit system would be suspended, after …

Couple left 'badly shaken' after being tied up during burglary

Two masked men entered the property on the Formoyle Road around 01:15 BST on Saturday …

E-scooter and officer collide near Buckingham Palace

Two men were taken to a major trauma centre and the area around the palace …

Leave a Reply

Available for Amazon Prime
Making digital tools accessible for everyone.