google-site-verification: googlec7193c3de77668c9.html

Father of 14-year-old Morecambe boy killed in M6 crash charged

8436c170 2367 11f0 beaa 09e98685e1a2.jpg

The dad of a 14-year-old boy killed in a crash on the M6 has been charged with causing death by dangerous driving.

Ryan Liam Morgan, from Morecambe, was killed on 20 April after the Peugeot van in which he was a passenger left the carriageway between junctions 34 and 33 southbound and crashed into a tree.

The van driver, Daniel Burba, the father of the passenger, suffered serious injuries and was taken to hospital, but has since been discharged.

The 31-year-old, of Arnside Crescent, Morecambe, has also been charged with causing death by driving whilst unlicensed and uninsured, Lancashire Police has confirmed.

Mr Burba has been remanded in custody and is set to appear at Lancaster Magistrates’ Court at 10:00 BST on Monday.

Police said their thoughts remained with the family, who were being supported by specially trained officers.

A tribute issued by Ryan Liam’s family described him as “our precious boy”.

“There truly is no one like our Ryan, such a beautiful soul and so far from typical,” his family said.

“Words can’t express how much we have loved and cherished him and how much we always will.”

No other vehicles were involved in the collision and police are appealing for anyone with information or footage to contact them.


BBC News

Views: 0

See also  Murder charge after man found dead in Syston flat

Check Also

Drivers ignoring road closures near New Forest wildfire

The diversion has caused gridlock in and around the routes across the New Forest, but …

Plaistow boy’s tower block fall death was preventable, says mum

The death of a five-year-old boy who fell from a kitchen window on the 15th …

‘Gentle giant’ died after medication withdrawn, inquest told

A keen rugby player and strongman described by his mother as a “gentle giant” had …

Leave a Reply

Available for Amazon Prime
elfbar elfliq liquid. elfbar elfa kit.