google-site-verification: googlec7193c3de77668c9.html

Father fears son from Belfast who is missing in Spain is dead

He was due to board a flight home on 18 December.

On Saturday, the Belfast Telegraph reported that police in Spain were now treating his disappearance as a crime rather than a missing person investigation.

BBC News NI has contacted police in Spain for comment.

Mr George said his son phoned him on the afternoon of 14 December.

“I sent him over some money and he said he was coming home on 18 of December, ” Mr George said.

“John rings me up to seven times a day.

“I was also concerned as I was texting him and I was getting no reply, but my family said he’d probably lost his phone.


Source link

Views: 1

See also  Four people sentenced over murder of Steven Peck

Check Also

Parents create ‘lifeline’ summer scheme after SEN provision fears

Many of the children and young people who attend are wheelchair users, non-verbal and have …

Belfast – ‘Unrecognisable city’ hosted All-Ireland Fleadh

Brown praised the inclusiveness of the festival. “Those that stayed away, that’s their choice to …

Londonderry: Bogside bonfire is set alight

Almost 500 pallets had been removed from underneath the flyover where they were being stored …

Leave a Reply

Available for Amazon Prime
elfbar elfliq with 20 mg/ml nicotine.