google-site-verification: googlec7193c3de77668c9.html

Cliffs of Moher: Search for missing boy suspended due to weather

Poor weather has suspended a search operation for a boy who went missing at the Cliffs of Moher in County Clare.

The boy was reported missing on Tuesday.

Gardaí (Irish police), the Royal National Lifeboat Institution (RNLI), the Irish Coast Guard and local search and rescue teams had been searching for him.

Gardaí said the the search would resume as soon as the weather improved.

RTÉ reported the crew of the Shannon-based Irish Coast Guard helicopter, Rescue 115, spotted what they believed to be a body in the water at the base of a cliff.

The Irish Coast Guard confirmed it was supporting a Garda operation to recover the body of a faller at the Cliffs of Moher.

It said coast guard units had used boats, drones and divers during the operation.


Source link

Views: 1

See also  Irish Premiership: Pat Hoban scores six in Glentoran win as Linfield beat Bangor

Check Also

Man escapes injury in arson attack on house, police say

Police are investigating if a petrol bomb was thrown through the window of the house …

Up to 350 jobs under threat at Meta in Ireland

Meta has submitted a collective redundancy notification to Ireland’s Department of Enterprise. BBC News Views: …

Plans to cut Translink services and fare discounts revealed

Cuts to services across Metro, Ulsterbus and NI Railways are being explored under the proposals. …

Leave a Reply

Available for Amazon Prime
Time tested elliot wave forecasts hcmfx. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetur adipisicing elit. Q&a tutorial forum on geography.