google-site-verification: googlec7193c3de77668c9.html

Jay Slater: Search for Brit missing in Tenerife focuses on ravine

On Tuesday, his mother Debbie Duncan and older brother Zak Slater flew to the island to join the search.

On Wednesday, the Guardia Civil in Tenerife moved the search area to the south of the island, around Los Cristianos, based on a tip-off.

However, a spokesperson confirmed to the BBC that the information had been “discounted” and the search was relocated back to the north of the island.

Lancashire Police said it was supporting the family and liaising with the British Embassy but had not deployed officers to the island or interviewed any witnesses.

Speaking to the BBC, Ms Law said Mr Slater had “got shorts and t-shirt on”, but had “no suncream, he’s got no water, he’s got no coat”.

“He’s not prepared for any of the weathers up here. It’s not safe,” she said.

“He’s never been up here before, it would be so easy for him to get lost.”

Ms Law has called for the British police to assist with the investigation, so “we can bring him home to his family”.

“That is all that we want, all that we need,” she said.


Source link

See also  'Serious' multi-vehicle crash closes M1

Check Also

Mohamad Salah’s surprise reunion with little Liverpool fan

A young Liverpool fan living with a rare genetic condition has been flown out to …

Bernard Matthews closure ‘a devastating blow’ for Derby

In 2016, six years after the death of Bernard Matthews, the company was bought by …

Bicester girl, 12, ‘exhilarated’ after home-schooled GCSEs success

Her older sister Clara, 23, who supported Ariel and their 15-year-old brother Elias with their …

Leave a Reply

Available for Amazon Prime