google-site-verification: googlec7193c3de77668c9.html

Bacup man charged over tragedy chanting at Old Trafford

A man has been charged with a public order offence by police investigating “tragedy chanting” at Burnley’s match against Manchester United at Old Trafford on Saturday.

The 44-year-old, from Bacup, was arrested before the end of the game, Lancashire Police said.

He was later charged and has since been bailed.

“Continued incidents of tragedy chanting by anyone will not be tolerated and will be dealt with robustly,” the force added.


Source link

Views: 0

See also  Surrey boss Lancashire on Rocky Flintoff's County Championship debut

Check Also

Hull City reach Premier League after Tigers pounce on their promotion chance

Jakirovic said before the game that his side had been “collateral damage” from Southampton’s expulsion …

Hull City fans jubilant as team secure promotion

Fans endured the hottest day of the year so far to cheer their side to …

Middlesbrough: Three promotion chances spurned in three weeks

Head coach Kim Hellberg called this period a “rollercoaster of emotions” as despite doing so …

Leave a Reply

Available for Amazon Prime
Making digital tools accessible for everyone.